JIRA membership fees go towards representing your interests as a resident or property owner at the development, as well as funding drinks at the AGM.
Paid up members:
- are kept informed about issues affecting their property. (This information is not posted on the website)
- are consulted about decisions that may affect the development
- automatically receive Committee meeting minutes (~5 p.a.)
- new members are brought up-to-date with current issues when they join.
The Association does not inform or consult non-members. Your subscription helps to pay for the food and drinks at the AGM, which is usually in April.
Projects currently being progressed by the JIRA Committee include:
- improving site security
- Improved CCTV coverage
- unauthorised parking
- bicycle security
- lift problems and maintenance
- internal and external redecoration
- buildings insurance
- TV/Satellite/Radio reception
- Riverside Openspace
- management fee and service level agreement
- reserve fund
- General site management issues
- Maintenance Charges
Please click here for an application form or obtain one from the Providence Square reception. They should be returned with a cheque to the Treasurer, JIRA c/o The Concierge.
Thank you for your support. We look forward to working on your behalf and hope to meet you at the next A.G.M, or one of our informal social evenings - more details on the Forum (registered users only)